The advent of Google+ has brought in a great array of assets to bloggers and producers to both promote their works in the google search results and to authorize their work.
You would have noticed the profile image of people appearing in front of search results.That’s Google’s version of recognizing your work as authentic and original. To gain authorship to your blog, just follow the following steps.
- Create a profile with Google+ ( If you don’t have one!)
- Then go to a href=”https://plus.google.com/authorship”>https://plus.google.com/authorship and type in your e-mail address. Make sure you follow the instructions in the page.
- Then go to your mail and click on verify in the mail sent to you by google.
- Now you will be able to find a little tick mark next to your mail address in the about section of your Google+ profile.
- That’s it. You are done! It may take sometime for the above mentioned to be activated.